Thank you for the prayers.  Due to the circumstances involved, I have only been able to visit with my brother once since arriving.  Nonetheless, I just got word tonight that he should be moving out of the ICU sometime tonight.  We are all rejoicing.  All we know at this point is that he has pneomoccocal pneumonia, which progressed into a blood infection.  We are however, still awaiting results of the H1N1 “swine flu” test.  We don’t know how he got so sick, but we are thankful that he seems to be improving, even if he isn’t yet feeling better.  Please continue the prayers.  I hope to see him improve quickly, so I can return to my home Saturday as scheduled.  If he doesn’t improve, we aren’t sure what is going to happen with me and the kids.  I will try to keep you updated. 

Oh, and if anyone knows a good raw milk source around Tampa, I would sure like to know about it.  I contacted 2 suppliers, but the cow milk supplier wouldn’t respond to my e-mail, and the goat’s milk supplier wanted $12.50 a gallon.  I couldn’t quite bring myself to do that.  Instead, we are making do as best as possible with organic yogurt smoothies!

Advertisements